- This event has passed.
Medicare 101 with Shiba (Virtual)
September 7 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
MEDICARE 101 WITH SHIBA (VIRTUAL)
with Rosemary Schmidt, Medicare/MIPPA Outreach Coordinator for Multnomah County
This Medicare class will cover:
- The basics of Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D.
- How to enroll
- Timelines to meet to avoid being late
- Options to add to your Medicare package such as:
- Part D (prescription coverage)
- Part C (Medicare Advantage health & drug combined)
- Medicare Supplement (secondary insurance to Medicare)
- Open Enrollment October 15th through December 7th
- Pitfalls to avoid
Come and get your Medicare questions answered!
9:30-11:30am | Wednesday, September 7 | Virtual Event | Free
RSVP via firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-228-4391